Decaf Colombia Planadas / Traction Coffee / Longmont
100% OF YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS COFFEE GOES BACK TO THE ROASTER DURING COVID-19!
Traction Coffee, based in Longmont, Colorado
Who said death before decaf?! This sugarcane processed decaf will change your mind!
- Tasting Notes: Toffee, Caramelized Sugar, Apple Cider
- Elevation: 1700-1800 masl
- Varietal: Caturra, Castillo
- Process: Washed
Ethyl Acetate decaffeination is a process that its proprietary to Colombian coffees, and a few things about this process get us really stoked:
1) It's done in country, keeping profits in Colombia and keeping emissions down (some processes have to be shipped to another country to go through decaffeination.)
2) Ethyl Acetate is a natural product of the fermentation of sugar cane, giving Colombians another way to diversify utilization of their crops.